READY FOR COMMENTS

To: Ms Lim Lay Hoon 
From: Marcus Tan

Date: 23rd January 2018

Subject: Self-introduction

Dear Ms Lim,

It was nice meeting you in class last Tuesday, this would be the introductory email of myself that you have requested for. I graduated from Singapore Polytechnic in 2014 with a Diploma in Tourism and Resort Management. And it was in the same school i did my internship with Chan Brothers Singapore for 6 months.

I have started working since young so I have a bit of experience everywhere, be it in retail, food and beverage, hotels, events, government and office. However, events is still the industry i like the most because it allows my work environment to be constantly changing and more vibrant. That is why I chose hospitality business.

I personally feel that while I can communicate well with others verbally, I tend to have troubles writing emails and letters. As a result, I often take a longer time to create my content. I hope to improve on that and better develop my skills in this area through this module. 

Regards,
Marcus Tan
1600882@sit.singaporetech.edu.sg 

Comments

  1. Hello Marcus

    It was a nice introduction. The post led me to understand more about you Not only that, I was able to see your passion in events in the hospitality industry. It seems like you enjoy your working since young. Do not forget that your strength could be another person weakness and their weakness could be your strength. I hope that you can overcome your weakness and improve your communication skills.

    All the best Marcus!

    With regards,
    Padrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marcus, you have done a great introduction! I see that you have a wide range of experience in the hospitality industry. If you were to continue in this industry, I’m sure you will do great. With regards to the communication issues you face, I hope this module will be able to help you to improve and excel further in the future 🙂 All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interpersonal Communication Problem

Critical Reflection